Flavor steak with the savory taste of McCormick® Garlic Powder Seasoning. Served sliced over greens with a homemade Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette and blue cheese crumbles, this meal is a hit any day of the week.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Garlic Steak Salad
beef sirloin steak
- 1/2 pound boneless strip steak
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 For the Vinaigrette, mix vinegar, garlic powder and sugar in small bowl with wire whisk. Slowly whisk in olive oil until well blended. Set aside.
- 2 For the Steak Salad, rub garlic powder and salt evenly on both sides of steak. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add steak; cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- 3 Divide salad greens evenly among 4 serving plates. Top each with sliced steak and desired toppings, such as sliced red onions, crumbled blue cheese and chopped tomatoes. Drizzle with Vinaigrette before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner