The perfect base for rice bowls, taco night and salads starts here. Combined with McCormick® ONE Seasoning Mix, chicken, vegetables and beans come together in a single skillet with stand-out Southwestern flavors like chili pepper, smoked paprika and cumin.
Ingredients 5 Servings
- 1 package One Skillet Southwest Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon oil
boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet.
- 2 Add pepper to skillet. Cook 3 minutes or until tender crisp. Add Seasoning Mix, beans, corn and water. Bring to boil. Return chicken to skillet.
- 3 Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
Test Kitchen Tips:
•Substitute kidney beans, white beans or chickpeas for the black beans.
•Taco Tuesday? Place cooked mixture in a flour tortilla and top with your favorite taco toppings such as sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner