Ingredients 10 Servings
- 2 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast, well trimmed, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 ears frozen corn, thawed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 packages McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 Place pork, beans and corn in slow cooker.
- 2 Mix Seasoning Mix, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce and onion until blended. Pour over pork mixture; stir lightly. Cover.
- 3 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: Prepare as directed, using 1 cup frozen corn kernels in place of the ears of corn. Add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro.