Ingredients 12 Servings
boneless skinless chicken breasts
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Sweet & Smoky Pulled Chicken Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
iceberg lettuce, separated into 12 leaves
- Bibb lettuce
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup thin celery sticks
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 Place chicken in slow cooker.
- 2 Mix Seasoning Mix, ketchup, hot sauce and brown sugar until blended. Pour over chicken. Cover.
- 3 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove chicken from slow cooker.
- 4 Shred chicken, using 2 forks. Return chicken to slow cooker; mix and heat with sauce before serving. Stir in additional hot sauce to taste, if desired. Spoon chicken mixture onto lettuce leaves. Top with shredded carrots, celery sticks and blue cheese dressing. Fold up to enclose filling.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.