Kick things up a notch with a NOLA-style sheet pan meal. McCormick® ONE Seasoning Mix brings a garlicky heat (thanks, cayenne and paprika!) to sausage baked up with bell peppers and corn-on-the-cob.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 package New Orleans Style Sausage and Vegetables
- 2 packages (10 to 14 ounces each) smoked sausage, cut into 6 pieces each
- 2 ears corn, cut into 3 pieces each
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2 Place sausages, corn, onion and peppers in large bowl. Add oil and Seasoning Mix; toss until evenly coated. Arrange in single layer on large shallow foil-lined sheet pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 3 Bake 25 minutes or until corn is tender, stirring halfway through cooking.
Test Kitchen Tips:
•For a spicier kick, try using smoked Andouille sausage.
•Try substituting 1 lb. sliced zucchini, broccoli florets or green beans for the peppers and onions.
•Substitute 6 frozen mini corn cobs for the fresh corn.
•To serve on hot dog rolls, cut sausage in larger pieces and cook as directed. Top with onions and pepper and serve corn on the side.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner