Escape to the islands with this sweet and spicy marinade for chicken.
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® A Hint of Sea Salt Caribbean Jerk Chicken Seasoning
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 Mix Seasoning, orange juice, brown sugar, cider vinegar and oil in small bowl to make a marinade. Remove 2 tablespoons of the marinade to a separate small bowl set aside.
- 2 Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade to chicken; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for more flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Broil or grill over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, brushing with reserved marinade.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner