Flavorful, fresh and tropical, Mojo Chicken Tacos are on the menu tonight. Make a 15-minute marinade to create Mojo chicken with McCormick® allspice, cumin and thyme, plus orange juice. Grill until charred and serve in tortillas topped with a light and vibrant avocado and mango salsa.
Ingredients 6 (1 taco) Servings
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Allspice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed orange juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 6 flour tortillas (6-inch), warmed
- 1 Brown ground beef in large skillet; drain fat.
- 2 Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomato sauce and water. Bring to boil, stirring often. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Place cooked hot dogs on rolls and top with prepared chili, shredded cheese and onions, if desired. Serve with desired condiments.