Shrimp tacos take on Indian flavor with a curry marinade for the shrimp, the addition of mango in the slaw topping and a final sprinkle of cashews.
Servings: 8 (1 taco)
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package (14 ounces) shredded coleslaw mix
chopped, peeled and seeded
- chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 8 flour tortillas, 6 inches
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1 Mix lime juice, oil, honey, curry powder, garlic salt and ginger in small bowl until well blended. Place shrimp in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/4 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, for the Mango Coleslaw, place coleslaw mix, mango, 1/4 cup of the cilantro and remaining marinade in large bowl; toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes per side or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in remaining cilantro. Serve shrimp in warmed tortillas topped with Mango Coleslaw and cashews. (Store any remaining coleslaw in refrigerator. Serve on other tacos and sandwiches.)
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner