Serve Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper-seasoned chicken over pasta so you can enjoy every drop of the rich creamy sauce.
Ingredients 5 Servings
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper Seasoning, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Mix flour and 1 tablespoon of the Seasoning in shallow dish. Coat chicken evenly with flour mixture.
- 2 Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and bell pepper; cook and stir 4 minutes.
- 3 Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon Seasoning and cream. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over cooked pasta, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner