Fill quesadillas with chicken prepared adobo-style – in a tangy citrus and tomato sauce. Delicious for dinner, football parties or any casual get-together with friends and family.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Mexican Seasoning, divided
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 8 flour tortillas, (8-inch)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, onion and 2 tablespoons of the Seasoning; cook and stir 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in tomato sauce, orange juice and vinegar. Cook on medium heat 5 to 10 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- 2 Place 4 tortillas on baking sheet. Top with chicken mixture, cheese, then remaining tortillas. Brush with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon Seasoning.
- 3 Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner