Your kids won't believe what's for dinner tonight. Two of their favorites, sloppy joes and pizza, combined into one dish.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12-inch)
- 2 cups shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cups sliced green onions
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomato paste and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in corn.
- 2 Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spoon beef mixture over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3 Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onions.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner