Chocolate cake for one? Yes please, with this easy recipe for mug cake. Made with McCormick® Wild Berry Marmalade with Morita Chile, it’s the perfect balance of sweet chocolate cake and fruity, smoky jam flavors.
Ingredients 1 Servings
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons McCormick® Wild Berry Marmalade with Morita Chile
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Confectioners’ sugar, to garnish
- Whipped cream, to garnish
- 1 Whisk egg, milk and oil in microwave-safe mug. Stir in Marmalade, flour, cocoa powder and sugar until well blended.
- 2 Microwave on HIGH 1 minute and 30 seconds. Let stand 2 minutes before serving. Garnish with confectioners’ sugar, whipped cream and fresh berries, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner