Chocolate chip muffins are a classic treat that’s easy to make. Great for breakfast, brunch or as an afternoon snack, these vanilla chocolate chip muffins can be served with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee.
Ingredients 12 (1 muffin) Servings
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups. Set aside.
- 2 Mix flour, 2/3 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Mix sour cream, milk, oil, egg and vanilla in medium bowl. Add to flour mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Batter will be thick and slightly lumpy.) Gently stir in chocolate chips.
- 3 Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full.
- 4 Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffins comes out clean. Serve warm.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner