Treat your family to a breakfast of this homemade Maple-Flavored Syrup on pancakes, waffles or French toast.
Ingredients 7 (1/4 cup) Servings
- 1 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Maple Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Mix corn syrup, sugar and water in medium saucepan. Stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 2 minutes.
- 2 Stir in maple flavor and vanilla.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner