Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 8 slices sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1/4 cup jam, (use your favorite flavor)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Cinnamon Naturally Flavored Sugar And Spice Blend
- 1 Spread a thin layer, about 1 tablespoon, cream cheese mixture onto 4 slices of bread. Spread thin layer of jam, also about 1 tablespoon, onto remaining 4 slices of bread. Press the cream cheese slices on top of the jam slices to make 8 sandwiches.
- 2 Beat eggs, milk and Sugar and Spice Blend in 13x9-inch baking dish until well blended. Dip sandwiches in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
- 3 Heat lightly greased large nonstick skillet or griddle on medium-low heat. Place sandwiches in skillet. Cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until toasted and golden brown. Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles to serve. Sprinkle with additional Sugar and Spice Blend, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Kid-Friendly Tip : Prepare as directed, substituting a hazelnut, peanut butter or chocolate spread for the jam. Add 4 thin slices of banana in the middle of each sandwich while assembling.