- Breakfast Pizza
- 1 (12-inch) prepared thin pizza crust
- 3/4 cup refried beans
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Salt Free Roasted Garlic and Bell Pepper Seasoning, divided
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Assorted Optional Toppings
crisply cooked and crumbled
- crisply cooked and crumbled fresh chorizo or breakfast sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on large baking sheet. Spread beans evenly over crust. Sprinkle with 3 teaspoons of the Seasoning and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Set aside.
- 2 Beat eggs, milk and remaining 1 teaspoon Seasoning in medium bowl until well blended. Spray a large skillet with no stick cooking spray; heat on medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are firm, but still moist.
- 3 Spoon eggs evenly over crust. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Top with bacon, tomatoes and jalapeño peppers, if desired.
- 4 Bake 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with remaining toppings, such as avocado, green onions and cilantro, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Make Ahead Tip : Prep pizza toppings (except avocado) the day before, to save time in the morning! Refrigerate in airtight containers until ready to use.