Add some variety to your breakfast or brunch time menu with scrambled ham and egg-filled quesadillas. Photo credit: Monet Moutrie from Anecdotes & Applecores.
Ingredients 8 (1/2 quesadilla) Servings
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package McCormick® Southwest Chicken Quesadillas Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Beat eggs, milk and Seasoning Mix in medium bowl. Stir in ham. Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are set.
- 2 Place 4 of the tortillas on 2 baking sheets. Spread 1/4 of the egg mixture evenly on each tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
- 3 Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are lightly browned. Cut into wedges to serve. Serve with salsa, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner