Ingredients 2 Servings
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 8 ounces tomatillos, papery skin removed, rinsed well and halved
- chilled vodka
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Celery Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon green hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- Cucumber spears, for garnish
- 1 Place all ingredients except cucumber spears in blender container; cover. Blend on medium speed until smooth.
- 2 Strain through fine sieve. Serve over ice in beverage glasses. Garnish each with a cucumber spear.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serve in beverages glasses rimmed with celery salt. Wet outside rims of beverage glasses with lemon wedge. Dip glasses into celery salt to coat.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.