Ingredients 4 Servings
- Smoky Avocado Drinkable Soup
- 3 avocados, peeled, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Lite Coconut Milk
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Mint
- 1/2 teaspoon Chipotle Pepper Crushed
- Mushroom-Pistachio Topping
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh oyster mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 For the Soup, place all ingredients in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth. Remove insert from blender cover. With blender on, gradually add enough water (1 to 1 1/2 cups) until soup is a drinkable consistency.
- 2 For the Topping, heat oil in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add remaining ingredients; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until mushrooms begin to brown and pistachios are toasted, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Pour soup into beverage glasses. Top each with 1 tablespoon of the Topping. Add additional Topping, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Make Ahead : Prepare soup and topping as directed. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days. To warm soup and topping, place in microwavable mug. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds to 1 minute or until heated through.