Ingredients 10 Servings
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup blueberry vodka
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Blueberries and lemon slices
- 1 Prepare lemonade concentrate as directed on package in large pitcher. Stir in blueberry vodka and vinegar. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 Pour sugar into shallow dish. Wet outside rims of beverage glasses with lemon juice or water. Dip glasses in sugar to coat. Pour lemonade over ice in prepared glasses. Garnish with blueberries and lemon slices.
TIPS AND TRICKS
For a nonalcoholic version, prepare as directed, omitting vodka.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.