Get the Free Meal Planning Tool That Can Show You How.
Start your FREE 1-year subscription to DinnerTime.com — the online tool that helps you plan, shop and cook dinner every night.
To access this FREE offer, set up your FlavorProfile now!
• New! McCormick Savory Chicken Marsala Seasoning Mix
• Create an Italian-American restaurant classic right at home
• Swap pork or veal for chicken and serve over rice instead of pasta
• Tear, season, cook and enjoy
• No artificial flavors, no MSG
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
Makes 5 servings.
• 1 pkg. McCormick Chicken Marsala Seasoning Mix, divided
• 1 cup water
• 1 lb. thin-sliced boneless chicken breasts
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• 2 tbsp. butter, divided
• 1 pkg. (8 oz.) sliced fresh mushrooms
MIX water and 2 tablespoons of the Seasoning Mix in bowl. Set aside. Sprinkle chicken with remaining Seasoning Mix.
HEAT oil and 1 tablespoon butter in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Cook chicken 3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove from skillet. (Prepare in batches, if necessary.) Melt remaining butter in skillet. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender.
STIR reserved water mixture into skillet. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer 1 minute or until slightly thickened. Return chicken to skillet; cook 1 minute or until heated through. Serve with rice or pasta, if desired.
TRY THIS TWIST!
Pork or Veal Marsala: Prepare as directed above, using thin-sliced boneless pork chops or thin-sliced veal in place of the chicken.
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SALT, GARLIC, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, SPICES, SUGAR, POTATO MALTODEXTRIN, CHICKEN FAT, NATURAL FLAVOR, CHICKEN BROTH, WINE (INCLUDING MARSALA), CARAMEL COLOR, XANTHAN GUM, AND SULFITING AGENTS
1 tbsp. mix (7g)