Create your FlavorProfile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your FlavorProfile.
Craving richer, deeper garlic flavor in your everyday cooking? Reach for McCormick® Roasted Garlic. Renowned for its many health benefits and pungent odor, garlic powder is a cooking must. Our new roasted version releases an instant aroma of delicious garlic into the air. Use it to add savory flavor to garlic bread, pasta dishes, soups and marinades.
When roasted, garlic goes from a sharp, hot condiment into one that’s deep, rich, toasty and slightly sweet. What a transformation! Add roasted garlic to soups, stews, salad dressings, rubs, marinades—anywhere you’d use raw or dried garlic. Every flavor has a story. Discover more about Roasted Garlic here.
• Use 1/8 to 1/4 tsp roasted garlic to 2 pounds of pork, beef, chicken or lamb.
• Use 1/8 to 1/4 tsp of roasted garlic per 3 cups of barbeque, tomato, or other sauces.
• Add 1/8 to 1/4 tsp roasted garlic per 3 cups of soups.
• Sprinkle onto garlic bread, pasta dishes, soups and marinades.
• Substitute 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder for every clove of fresh garlic
This product has no significant nutritional value.