Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
When roasted, garlic goes from a sharp, hot condiment into one that’s deep, rich, toasty and slightly sweet. What a transformation! Add roasted garlic to soups, stews, salad dressings, rubs, marinades—anywhere you’d use raw or dried garlic. Every flavor has a story. Discover more about Roasted Garlic here.
• Use 1/8 to 1/4 tsp roasted garlic to 2 pounds of pork, beef, chicken or lamb.
• Use 1/8 to 1/4 tsp of roasted garlic per 3 cups of barbeque, tomato, or other sauces.
• Add 1/8 to 1/4 tsp roasted garlic per 3 cups of soups.
• Sprinkle onto garlic bread, pasta dishes, soups and marinades.
• Substitute 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder for every clove of fresh garlic
This product has no significant nutritional value.