Get the Free Meal Planning Tool That Can Show You How.
Start your FREE 1-year subscription to DinnerTime.com — the online tool that helps you plan, shop and cook dinner every night.
To access this FREE offer, set up your FlavorProfile now!
• Certified Gluten Free
• NO High Fructose Corn Syrup
• NO MSG
• NO Artificial Flavors
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 4 to 8 hours
Makes 8 servings.
1 pkg. McCormick® Slow Cooker Sauce Smoky Bourbon BBQ Pulled Pork
3 lbs. boneless pork shoulder, trimmed
1. PLACE pork in slow cooker.
2. STIR in sauce, turn meat to coat well. Cover.
3. COOK 8 hours on LOW or 4 to 5 hours on high. Stir before serving.
4. SHRED pork using 2 forks. Return pork to slow cooker. Mix with sauce before serving.
For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
Smoky Bourbon Pulled Chicken: Use 2 lbs. boneless chicken thighs in place of the pork.
TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), SUGAR, CORN AND APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, SPICES (INCLUDING CHILI PEPPER, PAPRIKA, BLACK PEPPER), SALT, ONION, MOLASSES, WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE (DISTILLED VINEGAR, MOLASSES, CORN SYRUP, WATER, SALT, CARAMEL COLOR, GARLIC, SUGAR, SPICES, TAMARIND, NATURAL FLAVOR), GARLIC, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, BOURBON, AND EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA
1 tbsp. (21 g)