Make classic Beef Barley Soup easily in your slow cooker with Slow Cookers Hearty Beef Stew Seasoning Mix.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 pound beef stew meat, trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, , undrained
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cooker Hearty Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup barley, rinsed and drained
- 1 Place beef and vegetables in slow cooker.
- 2 Mix Seasoning Mix and water until blended. Pour over beef and vegetables. Cover.
- 3 Cook 7 hours on LOW. Stir in mushrooms and barley. Cover. Cook 1 hour longer on HIGH or until barley is tender. Stir before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner