Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
Makes 8 servings
YOU WILL NEED:
1 pkg. McCormick Seasoning Mix
2 lbs. beef stew meat, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
5 cups cut-up fresh vegetables, such as carrots, celery, onions and potatoes
1 1/3 cups water
1. PLACE beef and vegetables in slow cooker.
2. MIX Seasoning Mix and water in bowl until blended. Pour over beef and vegetables; toss to coat well. Cover.
3. COOK 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir before serving.
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
1. MIX Seasoning Mix and water in bowl until blended; set aside.
2. HEAT 1 tablespoon oil on SAUTÉ function. Place stew meat in pot. Stir and cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring once. Add vegetables. Pour in seasoning mixture. Close lid. Set Valve to Seal.
3. SET to cook for 30 minutes on MEAT/STEW function or until meat and vegetables are tender. Vent pot and release pressure before opening. (Check manufacturer’s manual for safe operating directions.)
Corn Starch, Salt, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Soy Protein and Wheat Gluten, Spices (Including Paprika, Thyme, Black Pepper), Garlic, Caramel Color, Onion, Beef Stock, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor (Including Barley), Yeast Extract, Red Wine Solids, Rendered Beef Fat & Red Wine Vinegar.