- 1 bottle (4 ounces white or 5 ounces clear) washable school glue
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon water
- Your favorite McCormick® food color(s), such as…
- McCormick® Neon Food Colors & Egg Dye
- McCormick® Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye
- McCormick® Black Food Color
- Your favorite McCormick® extract(s), such as…
- McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- McCormick® Pure Lime Extract
- McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- McCormick® Banana Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- McCormick® Coconut Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- McCormick® Raspberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1 to 2 teaspoons contact lens solution
TIPS AND TRICKS
NOTE: Adult supervision is recommended. This project is not suitable for young children.
Clean Up Tips: To get food coloring off your hands, wash repeatedly with soap and water. To get food coloring off of countertops, use all-purpose cleaner with bleach. Consult a professional for upholstery, rugs, or carpet.
Test Kitchen Tip : 1/4 teaspoon Food Color = 20 to 25 drops
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.