- 1 bottle (4 ounces white or 5 ounces clear) washable school glue
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon water
- Your favorite McCormick® food color(s), such as…
- McCormick® Neon Food Colors & Egg Dye
- McCormick® Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye
- McCormick® Black Food Color
- Your favorite McCormick® extract(s), such as…
- McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- McCormick® Pure Lime Extract
- McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- McCormick® Banana Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- McCormick® Coconut Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- McCormick® Raspberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1 to 2 teaspoons contact lens solution
TIPS AND TRICKS
Note : Adult supervision is recommended. This project is not suitable for young children.
Clean Up Tips
To get food color off your hands, wash repeatedly with soap and water or use hand sanitizer. For countertops, use all-purpose cleaner with bleach. Consult a professional for upholstery, rugs or carpet.
Test Kitchen Tip : 1/4 teaspoon Food Color = 20 to 25 drops
MEET YOUR NEW CULINARY SIDEKICK
Get the Flavor Maker app to discover recipes, help plan meals, organize your spice pantry, and more!
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.