Dial up the heat with this easy, one-pan pasta bake. Chicken, broccoli and pasta are the perfect base for a creamy white sauce loaded with the standout flavor of Tasty® Fiery Seasoning Mix – sriracha, lime and garlic.
- 1 package Fiery Tasty Recipe Mix
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
uncooked penne pasta
- uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 package cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups original chicken stock
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange chicken and broccoli in single layer in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Top evenly with pasta and cream cheese.
- 2 Mix stock, milk and Seasoning Mix in large bowl until well blended. Pour over pasta in baking dish. Cover with foil.
- 3 Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil. Stir and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.