No cream cheese? No problem. Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk (or your favorite plant-based milk) along with vegan-friendly cream cheese creates a texture that’s just as velvety and luscious as traditional cheesecake. Made with McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract for tha... No cream cheese? No problem. Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk (or your favorite plant-based milk) along with vegan-friendly cream cheese creates a texture that’s just as velvety and luscious as traditional cheesecake. Made with McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract for that rich, warm vanilla flavor, this beauty will be the star at your dessert table, whatever the occasion. Read More Read Less
Ingredients 12 Servings
- 1 package (10oz./40 cookies) Lorna Doone® Cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup plant-based butter, melted
- Cheesecake Filling
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) vegan cream cheese, at room temperature, such as Tofutti®
Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- your favorite plant-based milk, such as oat milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- 1 Place rack in center of oven. Preheat oven to 325°F. For the crust, mix cookie crumbs and plant-based butter in medium bowl until well blended. Press evenly into bottom and about 1 1/2-inches up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- 2 For the Filling, beat all ingredients in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, about 3 minutes. Pour into prepared crust.
- 3 Bake on center oven rack 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set (cake will rise but center will still seem wobbly). Remove from oven and cool slightly on wire rack. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to set. Run small knife around sides of pan to loosen crust; remove sides of pan. Store any leftover cake in refrigerator.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner