Apple season is the perfect time to make this streusel-topped bread pudding. Use Udi's Gluten-Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread or your favorite brand of gluten-free bread.
- Bread Pudding
- 2 cans (13.66 ounces each) Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Apple Pie Spice
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 8 cups gluten-free cinnamon raisin bread, such as Udi’s, cubed (about 16 slices)
- 2 apples, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Streusel Topping
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Apple Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. For the Bread Pudding, pour coconut milk into large bowl. Stir with wire whisk until smooth. Add eggs, granulated sugar, apple pie spice and vanilla; mix until well blended. Add bread cubes and apples; toss to coat well.
- 2 Pour into greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Let stand 10 minutes. Meanwhile, for the Streusel Topping, mix brown sugar, oats and apple pie spice in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle evenly over top.
- 3 Bake 50 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner