These irresistible bars are brimming over with chocolate chips, toffee bits and nuts.
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup English toffee bits
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Gradually stir in flour mixture until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips, toffee bits and pecans by hand. Spread in greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 3 Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into 42 bars, 2x1-1/2-inch each.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner