These are not your everyday oatmeal cookies. These cinnamon and maple flavored oatmeal cookies are chockfull of good things – pecans, cranberries and dried apricots.
Ingredients 36 (2 cookies) Servings
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Maple Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, maple flavor and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in oats, pecans, cranberries and apricots.
- 2 Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 3 Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner