Make homemade applesauce with your bounty of apples from the farm stand or apple picking. Serve with roast pork, use in recipes calling for applesauce, or simply enjoy as a snack.
- 1 Place all ingredients in large saucepan. Cook on medium heat 20 to 25 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2 Spoon applesauce into food processor or blender container; cover. Puree until desired consistency. Pour into medium bowl. Cover.
- 3 Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with dried cranberries or chopped walnuts, if desired.
• Vanilla Cinnamon Applesauce: Add 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract and 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cinnamon in place of the Apple Pie Spice. Prepare as directed.
• Ginger Maple Applesauce: Add 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger and 1 teaspoon McCormick® Maple Extract in place of the Apple Pie Spice. Prepare as directed.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner