Whip up cheesecake bars easily using refrigerated cookie dough for the crust and McCormick® Banana Flavor and Yellow Food Color to add swirls of banana flavor throughout the dessert.
Ingredients 24 Servings
- 1 tube (16.5 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Banana Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 4 eggs
- 10 drops McCormick® Yellow Food Color
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Press cookie dough into bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Set aside. Beat cream cheese, sour cream and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add flour and banana flavor; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Remove 1/2 cup of the batter.
- 2 Pour remaining batter over cookie dough. Stir food color into reserved batter. Gently drop by teaspoons over plain batter. Cut through several times with knife for marble effect.
- 3 Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
- 4 Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into bars. Store leftover bars in refrigerator.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner