This quick bread has a double dose of banana flavor from mashed bananas and McCormick® Banana Flavor. The bread freezes well, so keep extra loaves on hand for unexpected guests.
Ingredients 18 Servings
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Banana Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 2 to 3 ripe bananas, mashed (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour 9x5-inch loaf pan. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in medium bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and banana flavor; mix well. Add bananas and sour cream; beat on low speed until well blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well mixed. Stir in walnuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- 3 Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner