- Mango Curry Lime Salt:
- 1/4 cup coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dried mango
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 lime wedge
- 1/2 cup mango nectar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Simple Syrup
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1 ounce orange-flavored liqueur, such as Triple Sec
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 For the Mango Curry Lime Salt, Mix sea salt and oil until well blended. Add spices; mix well. Stir in mango and lime peel. Store in tightly covered jar in cool, dry place. If needed, break up any clumps before using.
- 2 For the Margaritas, place 1 tablespoon Mango Curry Lime Salt on a small plate. Wet rims of 2 (6-ounce) beverage glasses with lime wedge. Dip rims into salt mixture to lightly coat.
- 3 Place remaining ingredients in blender container; cover. Blend on medium speed until smooth. Pour into beverage glasses.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Simple Syrup: Microwave 1/2 cup each sugar and water in microwavable measuring cup 1 minute. Stir to dissolve sugar. Cool before using. Makes enough Simple Syrup to prepare 6 cocktails.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.