Ingredients 8 Servings
- Lemon Thyme Syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bunch fresh lemon thyme
- Lemon Blanc Cocktail
- 1/2 cup gin, divided
- 1/2 cup Limoncello liqueur, divided
- 1 cup fresh Meyer lemon juice, divided
- 1 cup Lemon Thyme Syrup, divided
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup half-and-half, divided
- Lemon twists (for garnish)
- 1 For the Lemon Thyme Syrup, mix sugar and water in small saucepan. Bring to boil. Add lemon thyme; simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to dissolve sugar. Strain. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled. (This makes enough syrup for 8 cocktails.)
- 2 For each cocktail shaker of Lemon Blanc Cocktail, fill shaker half full with cracked ice. Add 2 tablespoons each gin and Limoncello liqueur, 1/4 cup each Meyer lemon juice and Lemon Thyme Syrup, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 cup half-and-half. (Be sure to add ingredients in order listed to avoid curdling of the half-and-half). Shake until well mixed and chilled. Strain into 2 cocktail glasses. Serve with or without ice. Garnish with lemon twists. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 8 cocktails.
TIPS AND TRICKS
If Meyer lemon juice is unavailable, use 3 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 tablespoon orange juice for each cocktail shaker.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.