Ingredients 6 Servings
- Ancho-Arbol Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 8 dried chilies de arbol, stemmed and seeded
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Ancho Chile Pepper
- 4 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Ancho Chile Pepper
- 3 limes, divided
- Cracked or crushed ice
- 2 cups ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 cup white tequila
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 For the Ancho-Arbol Syrup, mix all ingredients in small saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 2 hours. Strain through double layer of cheesecloth or coffee filters into pitcher. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- 2 Mix sea salt and ancho chile pepper on small plate. Cut 1 of the limes into 8 wedges. Wet outside rims of 6 short beverage glasses with 2 of the lime wedges. Dip glasses into sea salt mixture to coat. Fill glasses with ice.
- 3 Juice remaining 2 limes. Add to Ancho-Arbol Syrup in pitcher. Stir in grapefruit juice, tequila and club soda. Pour into glasses. Garnish with remaining lime wedges.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Paloma Mocktail: Prepare as directed, omitting tequila. Increase limes to four – one to cut into wedges for garnish and three to juice and add to the pitcher.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.