There’s nothing better than a tall glass of refreshing iced tea on a hot day! Let the tea bags steep in hot water, then stir in cold water and fresh berries and refrigerate until chilled.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 4 McCormick® Caffeine Free 7 Blossoms Tea, 25 Count Box
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 Place tea bags in heat-safe container. Add boiling water. Steep 10 minutes. Remove tea bags; squeeze to release any remaining liquid. Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- 2 Transfer tea to large pitcher. Stir in cold water and berries. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve over ice and garnish with additional berries, if desired.