Ingredients 64 (2 tablespoons) Servings
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package McCormick® Gluten Free Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 Spread refried beans in shallow serving dish.
- 2 Mix sour cream and Seasoning Mix in small bowl until well blended. Spread over refried beans.
- 3 Top with layers of cheese, guacamole, tomatoes, onions and olives. Serve with gluten-free tortilla chips.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Read labels of all recipe ingredients to ensure all are gluten-free.