Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes 6 (2 taco) servings
You will Need:
1 pkg. McCormick Seasoning Mix
1 tbsp. oil 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch strips
1/2 cup water
12 taco shells or flour tortillas (6-inch)
Assorted toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheese, salsa or guacamole.
1. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
2. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink
3. Stir in Seasoning Mix and water. Bring to boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed and chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
5. Spoon into warm taco shells. Serve with desired toppings.
TRY THIS TWIST!
Seven Layer Fiesta Dip: Spread 1 can (16oz) refried beans in shallow serving dish. Mix 1 pint (16oz) sour cream and 1 pkg. Seasoning Mix. Spread over beans. Top with 2 cups shredded cheese, 1 cup each guacamole and chopped tomato, and 1/2 cup each sliced green onions and black olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
Onion, Spices (Including Chili Pepper, Cumin, Oregano), Salt, Lactose (Milk), Corn Flour, Garlic, Corn Syrup Solids, Corn Maltodextrin, Tomato, Lime Juice Solids, & Natural Flavor.