• Sprinkle on hamburgers, steak, chicken, pork, and seafood before grilling or broiling.
• Add to spaghetti sauce, marinades, oil and vinegar dressing, tomato soup, and vegetable juice.
• Mix into chicken salad, potato salad, meat loaf, and chili.
• Use in breading for baked or fried chicken.
• Sprinkle on pizza, scrambled eggs, rice, pasta, potatoes, vegetables and corn-on-the-cob.
SALT, ONION, SODIUM SILICO ALUMINATE (ADDED TO MAKE FREE FLOWING), AND ONION OIL.
1/4 tsp. (1.3g)
If it allowed for less than one star, that's what I would give it. The salt if fine, it's the new top that allows a pound of salt to come out when you try to salt something. It's bad enough that processed foods contain so much salt, now McCormick is making shakers to add even more to our diets. I assume it's so you can use one top on all your spices. Despicable that you are so greedy to the detriment of everyones health. Either that or you have invested in the health care industry. Shame on you.
Jeff | February 19, 2015