Ingredients 4 (2 fajita) Servings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin (2 cups)
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Smokehouse Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 8 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes. Remove vegetable mixture from skillet.
- 2 Stir beef, Smokehouse Pepper and seasoned salt into skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Return vegetable mixture to skillet; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 3 To serve, spoon beef mixture onto warmed tortillas. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve with assorted toppings such as salsa, shredded cheese and sour cream.