Made with McCormick® Lime, Raspberry and Vanilla Extracts and your favorite bottle of rosé, these frozen wine pops are a refreshing treat to be enjoyed all summer long.
Ingredients 10 (1 popsicle) Servings
- 1/2 cup Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
- 6 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 bottle rosé wine
- 1 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Raspberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Lime Extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 Mix coconut milk, 4 tablespoons of the sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended. Divide mixture between 10 popsicle molds or small disposable paper or plastic cups. Freeze 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
- 2 Meanwhile, place wine, strawberries, remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and extracts in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over frozen coconut milk layer in each popsicle mold. Top with blueberries.
- 3 Insert a popsicle stick or colorful straw into each mold. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight. (Note: Freezing time may vary according to the size of the popsicle molds.)