This Thanksgiving try a twist on the typical pumpkin dessert with a pumpkin bread pudding that's enriched with coconut milk. Serve with a Spiced Maple Syrup for an over-the-top finish.
Ingredients 16 Servings
- Bread Pudding
- 2 cans (13.66 ounces each) Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- cubed French or Italian bread
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Spiced Maple Syrup
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. For the Bread Pudding, pour coconut milk into large bowl. Stir with wire whisk until smooth. Add eggs, sugar, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla; mix until well blended. Add bread cubes; toss to coat well.
- 2 Pour into greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with coconut and pecans.
- 3 Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly on wire rack.
- 4 For the Spiced Maple Syrup, mix all ingredients in microwavable bowl or measuring cup. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until warm, stirring once. Serve with bread pudding.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner