Ingredients 24 Servings
- 1 package (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Coconut Extract With Other Natural Flavors, divided
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare cake mix as directed on package, stirring in 3 teaspoons of the coconut flavor. Pour into greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 2 Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan.
- 3 Prepare pudding mix as directed on package, stirring in remaining 1 teaspoon coconut flavor. Spread pineapple and pudding over cake. Frost with whipped topping. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Pineapple Rum Cake: Prepare as directed. Use 3 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Rum Flavor in place of the Coconut Flavor, adding 3 teaspoons rum flavor to cake and 1/2 teaspoon rum flavor to pudding.