¾ cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, very finely minced
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
1½ tablespoons Sriracha
4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
2 tablespoons lime zest
¼ teaspoon coriander
½ teaspoon garlic powder
6 ears of corn, husks pulled back or removed
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your grill (get it nice and hot).
2. Make the aioli: In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the garlic, paprika and Sriracha to combine. Set aside.
3. Make the corn: In a small bowl, mix the butter with the lime zest, coriander and garlic powder to combine. Brush each ear of corn with about 2 teaspoons of the butter mixture.
4. Once the grill is hot, grill the buttered corn until it is well charred on all sides, 6 to 8 minutes. Season the corn with salt and pepper.
5. Serve the corn warm, drizzled with the spicy aioli to taste.
This article was from PureWow and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network.