Create your FlavorProfile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your FlavorProfile.
If you aren’t familiar with blender muffins, let us explain. Much like a fruit smoothie, you toss all your ingredients into a blender and puree away. And unlike ordinary muffin recipes, there’s no flour or whisking required. Nothin’ but blueberry goodness here, folks.
Photo: Liz Andrew/Styling: Erin McDowell
1 cup Raw Creamy Almond Butter
2 medium bananas
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
¼ cup honey
2 large eggs
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
½ cup blueberries
⅓ cup bittersweet chocolate, chopped
Raw sugar, for finishing
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease 12 muffin cups with nonstick spray.
2. In the bowl of a blender, puree the almond butter, bananas, coconut oil, honey, eggs, baking powder and vanilla extract to combine.
3. Divide the mixture between the prepared muffin cups. Divide the blueberries and chocolate chunks evenly between the muffins.
4. Lightly sprinkle the top of each with raw sugar. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the muffin comes out clean, 12 to 15 minutes.
5. Cool at least 5 minutes before serving.