America's Got Tacos Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I enter the America’s Got Tacos contest? What is the deadline to submit?
Go to McCormick.com/AmericasGotTacos to submit your application. You have until August 31, 2022 by 11:59 PM ET.
2. What do I include in my application?
You must submit a video no longer than 2 minutes long that includes an original song describing your love of McCormick Original Taco Seasoning and all things taco. Lyrics must mention McCormick Original Taco Seasoning for consideration and video footage must not feature any competitor brands. For a full list of terms and conditions, visit McCormick.com/AmericasGotTacos.
3. Who is eligible to apply to America’s Got Tacos?
America’s Got Tacos applicants must be a legal resident of the United States and over 18 years of age. Visit McCormick.com/AmericasGotTacos for more info.
4. Will I have to go through an interview process or sign anything?
Final candidates will not need to go through an interview process. However, candidates will need to pass a background check and sign an affidavit. Visit McCormick.com/AmericasGotTacos for more info.
5. When will McCormick announce the winner of America’s Got Tacos?
McCormick will announce the America’s Got Tacos winner on or around September 21.
6. How will the winner be contacted if selected?
The winner will be contacted by video call and announced on McCormick social media channels on or around September 21.
7. I’m having trouble uploading my submission entry. What do I do?
First, make sure your video file type and size meet the requirements. Your video may be no larger than 150 MB and must be in the following formats: .MOV; .MPEG-1; .MPEG-2; .MPEG4; .MP4; .MPG; .AVI; .WMV.
8. I’m still having trouble uploading my submission entry. Can I email someone directly?
You can send an email to email@example.com and in the subject line write, “First Name Last Name - Application for McCormick America’s Got Tacos” and they can work on a solution to receive your video and additional information. Remember you have to submit all information and materials by August 31, 2022 by 11:59 PM ET.
9. How will I know whether my video was successfully uploaded?
You will receive an onscreen notification confirming that you’re materials were uploaded.
10. I never received an email confirmation, can you tell me if you received my submission?
There was only an onscreen notification that your application went through and no confirmation email was sent. Due to the number of applicants we are unable to send you a follow-up email to confirm we received.
11. How will you evaluate candidates?
We will be carefully reviewing all of the applications we’ve received, but will not be providing further details about our evaluation process.