Get the Free Meal Planning Tool That Can Show You How.
Start your FREE 1-year subscription to DinnerTime.com — the online tool that helps you plan, shop and cook dinner every night.
To access this FREE offer, set up your FlavorProfile now!
• Substitute 1/4 tsp. Ground Mace for 1/4 tsp. Ground Nutmeg.
• Add 1/4 tsp. to batter for a 2-layer chocolate cake.
• Add a pinch to lemon glaze, baked custard, sliced fresh fruit or fruit salad dressing.
• Use in pound cake, cakes, cookies, coffee cakes, brownies, nut breads, Danish pastries, fruit pies, steamed pudding or puddings.
• Use on fish or poultry dishes such as creamed chicken or turkey.
• Add to spinach, carrots, asparagus, sweet potatoes and yellow vegetables.
• Sprinkle on hot chocolate, eggnog and milk shakes.
This product has no significant nutritional value.