This family-pleasing meal is ready in 30 minutes -- perfect for those busy weeknights. Photo credit: Rachel Currier from Baked By Rachel.
- 5 cups curly egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 package McCormick® Italian Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cook egg noodles as directed on package. Drain well.
- 2 Meanwhile, brown ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Add tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce mix and water; stir until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- 3 Stir in egg noodles. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Cook 5 minutes on low heat or until cheese is melted.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner